Monday, February 8, 2010

No Wheat Hell

The saga continues of my wonderful fantastic diet. Hello panna cotta, butterscotch pudding with chocolate shavings, pizza, and french fries. I would love to dine with you but my agency/career choice won't allow it. Could you please stop calling. I would compare this relationship to the one I have with men... Ohhhh how I want you so bad I can taste it but must deny you and myself of any pleasure so that you know I'm worth every penny, hour, delay and outburst. Damn my rules, contracts, obligations, and neurotic thinking... But wait there's Fashion Week on the other line, fittings and castings for tomorrow, okay... and bookings for some of next weeks shows, alright let me grab a pen. Somehow these phone calls make it all worth it. Goodbye, pasta, cookies, anything with wheat, dairy, and pretty much anything that wasn't grown in the ground. Hello water, water, water, cab to next fitting, fun parties, interesting people, and the best city in the world.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment