Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Back Bitches!!

Yes, I'm still on this no wheat diet, and it has extended to no alcohol, no dairy, and NO FUN. However, like most models/bad girls cause most of us are... I broke the rules today, I had a tikka masala that had cream in it.... oh....yea that's right, I went all out. On another note, I just wanted to talk a little about Naomi's show on Friday. It was fun and obviously a benefit show, but the clothes were a big fat zero. I found one dress that I liked out of the entire show. It had no theme, no story, just a runway full of different styles, colors, and mediocre clothes. The end did include a tribute to Alexander McQueen that showcased 6 of his designs which are to die for.... RIP Mr. McQueen. His designs make you want to fly to the ends of the earth just so you can sport those dresses on Jupiter... Hopefully her next show will include an artistic director. More food blurbs are on the way.... when I actually start eating again..lol.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment