Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can't a girl get some love!

I know that this blog is supposed to be about food, but I keep having strange massage/doctor experiences and I think those are relative to health which is connected to food. Since all those things are closely tied together you all get to hear about my funny stories whether they are food oriented or not.

Yesterday was Massage Day! I decided to go to Downtime Massage in Midtown, why I don't know... Someone recommended it... As you all know models are usually pampered to the T. I have been to some of the best spas in the country and know exactly what I like and what would be considered a "5 star spa." While Downtime is no Canyon Ranch it also isn't a "happy ending's" kind of place either... However, I did get a strange "feeling" from my experience at Downtime. The masseur seemed nice enough except that he was very standoffish and meek. The massage was wimpy and it almost seemed as though he didn't want to touch my body, not exactly what I was expecting. The hour came and went and I felt as if I had never been touched. No muscles seemed relieved no tension seemed released, I might as well have just gotten on the table. As I was getting dressed to leave I noticed a picture on the dresser of two men very close and laughing. I'm not one to judge but I felt as if I were a guy I may have gotten a better massage, this place may be better for male clients. I don't know if they get better treatment but I'm not taking any chances. From now on I'll be going to see my girl Jen up in Greenwich, CT. She was trained in Singapore and has the highest quality oils on the market, no photos and she means business. Send me an email if you want her info. She's the bestest!

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment