Wednesday, January 27, 2010

An apple a day

I know you guys are all wondering how exactly do models stay so fit and healthy and still manage to have so much damn fun? Well I can tell you it's not easy and yes we have lots of help.


Yesterday I trotted down to my friendly family doctor who ran a ton of muscles test also know as kinesiology. These test are used to find vitamin deficiencies or excess of vitamins, amino acids, minerals, etc. Since I have been hanging out at SL and Tengune I had a feeling this visit wasn't going to go so well. Even I know that drinking 12 glasses of Champagne cant be good for my body, but I had such a good time I wasn't thinking about.... well let's just say I wasn't thinking. So after about half an hour of pressing on my organs, manipulating my arms, and pulling my hair ( I know this sounds like I'm having very kinky sex but I swear this is what they do!) I was told that my liver wasn't as bad as I thought, and that I needed to drink a lot more water than I had previously been drinking. Also, the hair pulling indicated that I was deficient in the protein department, and could use a higher daily dose.


I left feeling balanced and well informed, and ready for my castings which are today. I am making a vow to drink more water and reduce my nightly escapades in NYC, hopefully I can stick to one of those resolutions!


tata

No comments:

Post a Comment